Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Recap

Things have been crazy!

Friday night I had dinner with one of my lovely friends Nikki. We met in Pasadena and had a great dinner and some yummy drinks. After we decided to go see my other half working at the bar. We surprised Matt, hung out with the guys, and had some fun!

I always wake up when Matt gets home from working at the bar.

He got home really late 5am. I was like what?!? Come to find out some very dramatic things happened after Nikki and I left. There was a fight (thats normal, happens all the time) but what happened next is just mind blowing. A man that was at the bar got in his car drunk trying to hit some of the guys involved in the fight and ended up hitting one of Matts friends. He is still in the hospital with a broken pelvis OUCH. I wish him a very speedy recovery. He is in my prayers. Im truly glad that he is still alive after being hit by a car.

Saturday I got to see my sister, brother in law and nephews! I hadn't seen them in awhile so it was super nice to spend a little bit of time with them!

Saturday night we went and celebrated Matts little brothers birthday. Happy Birthday Danny!

Sunday we headed down to Huntington Beach for dinner with some of our amazing friends!

I love that I got to spend time with my hubby all weekend. He makes me fall in love with him more every day

Today I started my run/ walk program! It's the start to something new and I love it!

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts! Luv u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend, sister!!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! :)

    Good for you! I am glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete